- 125g (1/4lb) Wing's Yet-Ca-Mein noodles
- 200g sliced meats or seafood
- 1 to 2 tablespoon(s) oyster flavoured sauce and/or soya sauce (for marinating meat only)
- 1 to 2 cup(s) chopped mixed vegetables
- 1 to 2 cup(s) seasoned soup stock
- In a large pot of boiling water, add dry Yet-Ca-Mein noodles. Reduce heat to maintain a rolling boil and cook for approximately 5 minutes or until tender.
- Immediately drain. Rinse and set aside in cold water.
- Slice your favourite meats or seafood. If using meat, marinate with soya sauce and/or oyster flavoured sauce for 10 minutes (or use chinese barbecued meats).
- Chop the mixed vegetables.
- Boil the soup stock and add meats and vegetables. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Add the cooked Yet-Ca-Mein noodles to the pot and reheat for 1 minute.
- Garnish with chopped shallots or coriander. Enjoy.
- Yields 1 serving.