Egg Roll Chips
- 1 package of Wing's 500g Egg Roll Covers
- Vegetable or canola oil (for deep frying)
- Icing sugar
- Popcorn seasoning
- French fries seasoning
- In a deep fryer, a dutch oven, or a cast iron pot, heat the oil to 350°F.
- Cut egg roll covers into 4 equal strips.
- If desired, cut a 5cm slit down the centre of each strip. Push the ends of each strip through the slit.
- Deep fry until golden, about 1 minute. Remove and drain on paper towels.
- If desired, sprinkle with powdered sugar or seasonings, or dip in honey.
Store in a cool, dry area.