Chow Mein Noodles
- 1 package (400g) Wing's Cantonese Style Noodles or Chinese Stir Fry Noodles
- 250g sliced meats or seafood
- 250g chopped mixed vegetables
Ingredients for Sauce:
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 teaspoon oyster flavoured sauce or light soya sauce
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil over high heat. Put a thin layer of noodles in the pan and lower to medium heat. Fry until golden brown on both sides. Set aside on a platter. Repeat with remaining noodles.
- Stir fry meat and/or seafood and vegetables. Season to taste. Place over cooked noodles.
- In a small saucepan, bring chicken broth to a boil. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and water to make a slurry. Add slurry and remaining ingredients to chicken broth. Pour over stir fry and noodles and enjoy.
- Yields 4-6 servings.